Simplepkg Slackware Management System
Simplepkg is a non-intrusive management system running on top of pkgtool and composed by a set of scripts which ease all the development and administrative cycles of a Slackware-like system.
Simplepkg can be used to
- Create SlackBuild scripts.
- Create packages with dependency solving and integrity checking.
- Manage binary and OpenPGP-signed repositories.
- Install packages with dependency solving, signature and integrity checking.
- Automated installation of Slackware-like distributions.
- Configuration change tracking.
Have a more detailed look about what simplepkg can do at the Overview page.
- Installing simplepkg.
- Creating packages and managing binary repositories.
- Creating and maintaining mkbuilds and SlackBuilds.
Simplepkg is developed by the Slack Sarava Community. Join us and help contributing :)
- Mailing list: http://www.freelists.org/list/slack
- How to contribute.
- Development guidelines and policy.
- Coding style.
Here we keep a list of similar projects.